FACULTY SENATE COMMITTEE ON UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
1st floor Conference Room (Elliott Hall)
I. Approval of the minutes of February 18, 2004
II. Old Business:
1. Request from the Department of Art for approval of an Interdisciplinary Minor in Interactive Media (Attachment1).
2. Revision of B.A. in Secondary Mathematical Education (Attachment2)
3. Revision of B.A. in Psychology (Attachment3old attachment) (Attachment 3a) attachment 3a has been revised by Karren Helsel-Spry per Tom Leitch to include the words in the note at the bottom ON A REGULAR BASIS.
1. Consideration of possible alternative names for the Southern Delaware Elementary Teacher Education Program University of Delaware/Milford School District Professional Development School
C. Continuing discussion of Multicultural requirement
D. Continuing discussion of report on General Education
III. New Business:
1. Revision of B.S. in Leadership and Consumer Economics (Attachment 5)
2. Revision of Honors B.S. in Leadership and Consumer Economics (Attachment 6)