University Faculty Senate Committee on Undergraduate Studies
105 Hullihen Hall –
Minutes of 12/10 UGSC Meeting
Present: Doug Buttrey, Ted Davis, Lesa Griffiths, Lou Hirsh, Tom Johnston,
David Marshall, Chuck Mason, James Morrison, Jeff Jordan
1. The following dates have been scheduled for Winter Session:
Thursday, 1/6, . Tuesday, 1/11, .
Thursday, 1/13, . Thursday, 1/20, .
Tuesday, 1/25, . Tuesday, 2/1, .
2. The next UGSC meeting is Friday, 12/17, at in Hullihen 105.
3. Disposition of Items of Business:
1. Revision to Elementary Teacher ED major.
2. Minor in Educational Stds.
B. Passed contingent on specified revisions:
1. Revision to concentration in Engineering
Tech., Applied E&C.
2. Revision to the major in Engineering Tech.
3. Revision to concentration in Engineering
4. Revision to the major - Entomology.
5. Establishment of Honors BS: Resource Econ.
6. Establishment of Honors BS: F&A Management.
C. Not Passed, seeking clarification:
1. Revision of major in Wildlife Conservation.
2. Establishment of new minor: Nanomaterials S&E.